Sunday, July 28, 2013

Barring The Wicked


New on Amazon (under 10K short story: Barring The Wicked). Along with this, I have a series of short stories (dark & twisted erotica) on Erotic Aria titled Forbidden Pleasures which I hope to have released soon.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E5UMJZA






Have you ever been hurt so deeply that you ran into another’s arms only to discover they offered no shelter? I have. My name is Zoey Peterson. After Trent Black’s promises to never hurt me ended when he was imprisoned for burglary, I ran to hide. Not only did Trent hurt me but he also used my brother as a get-away driver. I lost a slice of time with the only family that remained because of Trent.

They claimed innocence while I tried to ignore society’s judgment. I was proud and in serious denial. I let pain rule my actions. When my brother called to tell me he was out, I had no clue that my future was about to get overhauled. I quickly discovered that my attempt at barring the wicked from my life had allowed another evil to enter. Thankfully, Trent was not only talented and charismatic but had never forgotten me.









No comments:

Post a Comment